MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, April 27, 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Paisley Pulse Necklaces

I am a sucker for Paisleys and I asked jewelry designer Roberta Warshaw   to design some polymer beads with paisley designs. She has a lot to offer. Come see her shop HERE

So when I did get my handful of paisley beads, I was just jumping to show them off. Its a pity that there were no takers for this lovely necklace at the Made By Hand Show last week. But nevertheless these are really beautiful everyday jewelry that you can sport with style. 

Since I like vibrant and bright colors, I especially like this combination of the bright blue with green. Its like the peacock color combination. I will be listing these necklaces at my ETSY SHOP next week. A riot of colors in fuchsia pink and orange, grape, purple and pink, browns will be showcased. 




















Well, I hope you have a great FRIDAY and a fabulous weekend!

I hope to recuperate from my awful cold and get back to designing and crafting next week!


I am linking this post to lifesjewelsonstring Week Sixteen Giveaway

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for linking to the Etsy Stock Take!

    Yay! Hope to see you again soon :)

    Your blog is GORGEOUS by the way...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...